Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Tag

Well, until I get the desire to download our other pictures, I will just follow up with a tag from Emilee, and I'll answer for both Jared and I:

A-attached or single? Attached (at the hip...)/attached...unhappily..hee hee.
B-best friend? My hubby-bubby/Kenna
C-cake or pie? Definitely cake, not a huge fan of pie/ooh, that reminds me, I have some pie in the freezer...so, pie.
D-day of choice? Saturday/ Mondays, that's the day we get to spend together.
E-essential item? There's not really much I can't do without/McKenna
F-favorite color? Blue/Green
G-gummy bears or worms? Worms/worms...they last longer
H-hometown? Don't have one/Idaho Falls
I-indulgence? I'm a chocoholic/cars
J-January or July? Definitely July, even in AZ/January, it's not hot.
K-Kids? Anna-banna-bonanna/Anna
L-Life isn't complete without? Relationships/McKenna
M-marriage date? 11/25/2002/excuse me? no, don't put that. It's 11/25. I thought you said Marriage or Date?
N-number of brothers and sisters? 3 big bro's, and when I say big, I only mean older.../I have 3 sisters, no brothers...well, 3 brothers in law, does that count?
O-oranges or apples? Apples, they are cleaner to eat/Oranges
P-phobias? Bears, bears and more bears/I don't know what I'm afraid of...heights, I'm afraid of heights.
Q-Quotes? "Falling flat on your face is still moving forward."/"I know, right?" (said like Mean Girls...)
R-reasons to smile? Family/McKenna
S-season? Summer/McKenna..haha, okay, Winter.
T-tag...anyone who desires to do this one/no
U-unknown fact about me? I sucked my thumb until 3rd grade/I used to race snowmobiles.
V-vegetables? I love them. Most of them raw, but I love cooked corn./ none, except McKenna's cooked corn.
W-worst habit? Thinking bodily functions are hilarious/bite my nails
X-xray or ultrasound? don't really know the purpose of that question. I suppose ultrasound is more informative in some respects, but I really enjoy bones, so I like xrays too./as far as? xray, no ultrasound cause it doesn't shrink your....are you serious??
Y-your favorite food? I love Italian food. It's so fattening and delicious/gluten-free pizza
Z-zodiac sign- virgo/aries I guess.

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

It's interesting that you have 3 brothers and he has 3 sisters. Does that make him all sensitive and stuff? :)

SueAnn said...

That was fun to read. It seems McKenna is a very popular word in JR's vocab...I think he might like you.

CDR said...

Thank you for saying Hi! It will be great fun keeping up with your family. I am having blogger issues at the moment, as soon as they are fixed I will be able to add your fam to the blog roll. My son loved Gluten free pizza too!
Chari