Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ultra Anna





At my last OB appointment they decided to get an ultrasound of Anna because I'm measuring about 3 weeks in advance (just say I'm huge, okay...is it really that hard to just come out and say it???). Anyway, it was really fun because I haven't seen her since 18 weeks, and we caught her playing with her foot, or examining it, I'm not sure. Either way, it was SO cute - and I thought I could feel her trying to do a pretzel inside me! Hopefully you can decipher the picture (it is labeled for those that are ultrasound impaired). The tech also informed us that she has a fair amount of hair. All I saw was something light on the screen, but I'll take her word for it. There's nothing worse than a bald woman! :)

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm sure she's even more cute in person.

Molly said...

I can't wait to see a picture of her in color!

SueAnn said...

Awwww... I can't wait to see her!!!