Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Awww, it's Psycho Dog!

Jared and I were hanging out the other night and playing with the kids as a typical routine. I decided to pull out the camera and lo and behold, I caught the scariest picture of Mary!! I promise they weren't even fighting intensely, but the timing made Mary look like a possessed satanic alien and poor PJ look like he was just trying to avoid getting his face ripped off! After looking at the picture, Jared and I couldn't stop laughing - it was just so crazy how scary she looked!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Keep her away from Anna!

Grandma Birch

Birches said...

I found my desktop wallpaper!

aaron

SueAnn said...

That is a crazy picture! She looks like a scary dog!! It is funny how in a picture if taken just right can look out of context!!

Molly said...

Congratulations! I just got an email saying you are now a mom! She is such a pretty baby. I'm happy for you!