Monday, June 30, 2008

Couple of Firsts

Here are two of Anna's first "somethings". The first picture is with Daddy at her first doctor's visit on day 5! She passed with flying colors - even gaining 3 ounces since she was born! Her jaundice was considered mild and it seems to be going away quickly now. We had to add extra padding around her little noggin in order to avoid too much "bobble-head". Also, Daddy's eyes aren't that fuzzy in real life - I mean, he's tired and all, but not that tired...
She's such a little sweetie pie!!Here is her first bath; it was warm in the room, so we just got her naked! She loved the bath (just a little scrub here and there - no swimming yet!), but not the flashing camera. Check out that Buddha belly!!
This is after her bath - she loves sleeping all swaddled up and inserted into the Boppy. She's so much fun!

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

She is such a doll--I want to hold her and kiss her so bad! Only a few more weeks, only a few more weeks....

Birches said...

She is a cutie pie. Can't wait till she can meet Carmen and Harrison. Hard to believe she'll be 6 months old by then.

Molly said...

She is so tiny! I have no idea when I'll get to meet her, but I can't wait!

Chad~Nicole said...

I love the bath picture.

Boyd Fam said...

Ahhh!! She is so cute!! I'm so excited to meet her!! Hopefully the time passes FAST!!

Michelle and Aaron said...

She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her! Nice work guys.