Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Time for Thanks


I am so glad that we got married during this season of Thanksgiving! It reminds me every time how thankful I am for such an amazing husband! Jared, you are everything to me, and I had no idea how many wonderful things would come from saying, "Yes" to you 7 years ago! You are the most kind, understanding and giving individual I've ever met, and each day I am surprised to find you still love me despite all my faults and shortcomings!

You have given our family such strength and character with all your determination and dedication to finishing school. You are an idealistic father to Anna, and already one to our little girl on the way - just by taking such good care of me! You have seen us through thick and thin, and I feel so blessed to have you in my life! I love you, sweetie and Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!! November IS a great time to get married--we just celebrated our anniversary too!!! (November 19th!) What day is yours???
PS--love the wedding pic--you guys are so cute!!!

Tim said...

After that, I think I love Jared, too.

Happy Anniversary.

Word Verification: stables (my first real word)

Tim said...

After that, I think that I also love Jared.

Happy 7th!

Word Verification: stables

Boyd Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Becca said...

You're right November is a good time to get married. Happy Anniversary

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary, but I really think around Christmas is actually the best time to get married. :)
Here's to many, many more happy and healthy years.

Btw, love the picture ;)

SueAnn said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!!!