Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, Here You Go...

Ugh, for some reason I have really not wanted to post my pregnant picture this go-around. Last time, even though I gained about double the weight, I think I felt more excited about experiencing it all for the first time and thus didn't care what I looked like. This time, for some reason, I haven't been able to make myself post anything. But, Jared made me take a couple pictures just so we'd have a record, and I decided that I may as well indulge the curiosity of blog followers. It has also been fun creating this post because every time Anna runs behind me as she plays, she points and says, "Mama!"

Anyway, in this picture, I am at 33 weeks and explaining to PJ how the birds and the bees work... Of course, he's already had 7 kids, so I'm not really sure why he was asking. Sorry about the completely blank backdrop, we are still planning to close end of November, and thus have mostly everything packed already. Enjoy.

5 comments:

SueAnn said...

Lookin' good!! ;) I think you look great for 33 weeks!!

Amberlee said...

You look great!!! Good luck with everything!

Jenny said...

Ah you look so cute. PJ looks like he's thoroughly enjoying his talk from mom. BTW, if you need any help painting or such when you move in let me know.

Jill said...

Okay girl...I gotta tell ya... You are one of the cutest and tiniest prego people ever!!! you are tiny girl!!! You at 33 weeks is me at like 20 weeks! :0)

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

You look great!! Is PJ a basset hound? I've got one his name is Cooper and they have the same colors