Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Cute



This little darling has been such an amazing addition to our family! She cracks me up when she smiles SO big during diaper changes, and even giggles when tickled. Anna always has an audience whenever Emily is in the room. That girl never loses sight of her big sister. I am certain she just can't wait until she can keep up with her!

Emily is still spoiling me, too! She sleeps so well and is growing so fast; it's hard to believe she is already 11 weeks old. She and Anna now sleep in the same room since they are basically on the same schedule. I just have to sneak in a little early to feed her before she wakes Anna up. I kind of think it is important for sisters to share a room, especially since it is only the two of them. I know I will envy the connection they will share as they grow.

Anna has always shown constant love toward her little sis. Even when she doesn't think I'm looking, she is so gentle and loving. She sneaks in as many kisses as she can throughout the day, and even gets upset if she doesn't get to say goodbye if one of them leaves.

I love my little girls. They bring so much energy to our home and we feel so blessed having them in our lives!

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm excited to meet Emily on Saturday since I'm a loser and have yet to do so. My boys started sharing a room for the 1st time after our move. Half of the time I'm annoyed that they're in their room playing and laughing when they should be sleeping, and the other part of the time I LOVE hearing their conversations, stories, songs, giggles that they share.

SueAnn said...

Have you been using picnik? You picture looks cute, we have that same outfit...well we did it is currently not fitting anyone here. Only a few more weeks until we get to meet Emily!!! YAY!!

Boyd Fam said...

What a sweetie!! Can't wait to meet her!!