Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Anna's first Halloween, she was a pink leopard. And, for anyone that knows me, that's only because it was given to us for our baby shower. I never would have spent money on such a thing, but, she makes it cute. Our ward has a yearly Fall Festival so we went to that. I was tempted to take her around Friday night just so Jared and I could get lots of free candy, but I decided that might not please our neighbors. Anyway, the little outfit was complete with ears, a face on the hood, and of course, a tail. Wee!





4 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Totally know what you mean about the getting free candy- man that would be the best! People would probably look at you funny though! I think i'll just hit up walgreens the day after and get it for cheap! cute costume- How did I miss you guys at the party? I don't remember seeing you... hey we should start walking around the temple now since the weather is nicer??? what do you think???

SueAnn said...

I love it, that is so cute! I love the tail and her adorable smile!

Harris Family said...

I have to say that tail is my most favorite. It is super cute. We missed you guys at the party too... but that is because we are Harris's and we were late. Thanks for stopping by though on your way out.

br_oden said...

She was the cutest leopard I have seen. You could have stopped by our door. We didnt get very many trick or treaters oh and the Ozments had the good stuff. We stopeed by to say hello and they gave a piece to Kyle.