Monday, December 7, 2009

The Talented Miss Gardner

I've been posting a lot lately, and I think it is because I have the sneaky suspicion that I'm about to disappear off the face of the earth for a few months...
Anyway, Anna was cracking me up today. First, while I was reading her a few books this morning, she randomly pointed at my belly and said, "Ball!". Yes, if it weren't for all the moving around taking place inside, I would think that's what it was, too. However, this is the first sign she has shown that she notices something, so I guess that's cool!
Later today, she was quiet for a while playing in her room and I stopped doing dishes to investigate. She was sitting quietly working with some of her "small toys". I have a separate tupperware in her toy box that is just for pretty small pieces of random things. She had pulled it out, and came out to show me after a while what she had been working on:

She put all five fake witch fingernails on by herself! I was impressed; those things aren't easy to get on! She seemed very proud of herself as well:

Anyway, just lovin' this little girl! Can't wait to have her meet her sister and vice verse!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow those are some impressive nails. Anna Freddy Kreuger style.

Tim said...

Two girls are better than one.

Boyd Fam said...

WOW!! Nice job Anna!! Miss you guys!