Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

Well, a few updates for the Gardner family: Jared passed his NCLEX exam yesterday, so he is officially a licensed LPN - YAY! Anna is being the amazing toddler that she is, even dealing with two canine teeth coming in. She loves to have us read her books over and over again. Right now, her favorite is Jack and the Beanstalk. We have one from I think the 1970's, and it's art is horrible, but she loves it!
Little Sister, as she is called since we don't have a solid name yet, is very strong and growing fast. I don't have any pictures that make me look even remotely cute, so I'm not posting any! :) This pregnancy has gone really well, I'm just pretty tired. Anyway, we're not too tired to hit the splash pad for one last hoorah before the season ends. Here is Anna playing:

And here she is at our house that isn't ours yet. Although you can't tell, she is getting a little more hair every day.

That's it for now!!

5 comments:

Tim said...

3 for 1 comment sale!

Mel looked bald forever - don't worry, the locks will come.

Little Anna has the cutest little grin.

We still call Valorie "Little Sister" pretty often, and Melanie has become "Big Sister" (Valorie was 2 days old before she finally got a name).

Jenny said...

Hey I was baldish until I was about 2, so it does come in eventually.
Keeping my fingers crossed on the house. Can't wait to see picks and come by for a partay!

Becca said...

Hey, Tim stole the things I was going to say - completely except Anna is so stinkin' ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on passing the ol' exam! Good luck.

Aaron

Elise and Chris said...

Anna is so big! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well:) Congrats to Jared too! Chris just applied to six PA schools yesterday so we'll hopefully have some good news soon too!!