Saturday, July 18, 2009

Toy Box Time

I like to think that Anna really enjoys her toys. Most of them are homemade from fun items around the house (like the Fanta bottle with rice for a noisemaker...) and it seems that she explores them differently each time she comes across one. She certainly decided to do some exploring today as I found her in her toy box digging through her treasures.


I couldn't even get her attention long enough to get a cute picture of her until I started making monkey noises. This was the reaction I then received, I think its a smile...not sure:

Look at all those teeth, though! You can even see her upper molar in the back there! Anyway, it was such a cute face, I had to share it with everyone. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome kid. :)

4 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

I love the "smile" face! Have Jared tell you the story about Dad falling asleep in his toy box!!

SueAnn said...

I love that cute little face...it has Jared written all over it!! :)

Jenny said...

I had to laugh because when I first saw the "smile" picture I thought "look at all those teeth." She's getting so big.

Jill said...

Check out all those teeth--she is getting so big! :0) We gotta hang out soon--call me!