Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged

Okay Michelle, this is for you!

Ten years ago I was...
Oh man, I am not completely sure what I did the summer of '98. I know that for three years ('97-'99) I was a Youth Camp Leader for the 4th year girls (the ones that backpack for 3 days instead of stay at camp). Michelle and I had a routine of getting a dozen doughnuts in the morning before we drove up to find trail with the Bergstrams. That was to make sure we didn't get too skinny, of course. If I remember right, this was the year that we found that huge muddy spot on the bank of a stream. We covered ourselves completely with mud, from head to toe, and took a picture. All you could see were a set of eyes peeking out from the bank, it was great. Otherwise, I'm sure I was working or doing something else useful, but to be honest, I have a horrific long term memory so I'm not sure.

5 Things on my to-do list:
1. Put Anna's newborn clothes in a labeled container.
2. Finish the dishes...that one is kind of on a continual basis.
3. Do some more pike-ups (tough sit-ups).
4. Jot down some of my thoughts that I had today about my book.
5. Find out why I blacked out earlier today. (that one maybe should be at the top, but it's not.)

A snack I enjoy:
Every summer it seems that I become a smoothie junkie. I love fruit smoothies, and I worked for a short while at a Jamba Juice while in college (I still have my hand print on the wall that we all did with paint up at BYU-I), so I go out and buy all the "fixin's" to make my own. I don't have a name for it, or exact measurements since I just throw it all together, but it consists of: strawberries, peaches, frozen apple juice concentrate, plain yogurt, and orange sherbet. It's really good.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
If I had a million dollars, well I'd buy you a mink coat, not a real mink coat that's cruel...
Actually, I would take care of the usual (school loans, house, cars, children), and then take my family on trips around the world. I want to go to so many different countries and cities, I just don't have the funding to do so yet. That's all I really want though.

Places I have lived: (are you sure you're ready for this one??)
Rigby, Idaho
San Fransisco, California
Iona, Idaho
Ammon, Idaho
Idaho Falls, Idaho (25th St)
Boaz, Kentucky
St. George, Utah
Chandler, Arizona (Hacienda)
Chandler, Arizona (Saragosa)
Chandler, Arizona (Karen)
Flagstaff, Arizona
Rexburg, Idaho (Barnes)
Rexburg, Idaho (Aspen)
Sugar City, Idaho
Idaho Falls, Idaho (I St)
Idaho Falls, Idaho (J St)
Idaho Falls, Idaho (55th St)
Phoenix, Arizona
Mesa, Arizona

I also moved back into some of those homes twice, so I've actually moved 21 times in my life. Pretty good for only being 25 years old! (Hence the reason I don't hang on to furniture long...)
It will be nice to finally settle somewhere, eventually.

I tag Veronica and Bryndee on this one!

3 comments:

SueAnn said...

Wow, you have move ALOT!! What is this blacking out business???

Michelle and Aaron said...

Haha the mud! Good times, I remember finding some white rocks that spelled I love Jim, and re-arranging them to say I love Tim. Well, we all know that didn't work out! The bergstroms- that takes me back!

Graves Family said...

I was in the mud too! This is Lauren (just in case). Your baby is beautiful and I found your parenting thoughts very interesting.