Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks Everyone!

A special thanks to everyone who helped out and attended the Baby Shower/BBQ on Saturday!! I was so nervous, but everything went really well! I got so many cute things and it was so nice seeing friends that I haven't seen for a while! Anna definitely appreciates all the support, and I can't wait to use the presents on her! Thanks Mom for making everything so easy - we are so often on the same page, it's quite convenient! :)

The awesome cook - thanks for taking the time to help out!!

This is the first time we've all been together for a LONG time!! Just missin' a few chicas to complete the high school reunion!! :) (By the way, I didn't get the memo on solid tops, sorry about the stripes - I hear they are slimming when vertical...)

8 comments:

SueAnn said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I am dreaming of BBQ weather!

Boyd Fam said...

We get one day of BBQ weather & then the very next day it snows! EWWW!! You are looking so cute!!

Chad~Nicole said...

Thanks for the fun party...and yes, you look very slim.

Birches said...

I wish I could have been there.

Aaron

Stefani said...

it looks like you had fun. I am so excited for your new little family. Congrats! Im glad it has been easy for you. That is always nice and lucky when that happens.

Michelle and Aaron said...

I missed the reunion! Haha, I will be back next March baby! Then we can all get together and have drinks...er we can get babysitters and go eat at Elmers.

Becca said...

You look so cute! I love the hair and of course the belly!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Wow you all look so good!!, Just wanted to say hi and you look great Congrats on your first, they are so much fun!!